Table of Contents
Tyre wear display configuration
To open the Tyre wear display configuration, click on Event and then Tyre Wear:
A new display will appear.
Tyre wear is relative to an Event and a car
How to add a wear sheet
Select the tyre set you want to measure.
Populate the following values:
- Wear sheet name
- Min tread depth: will display the orange line on the graph
- Expected stint length (default value in the event details, can be overridden here)
- Last Run Before Measurement
- Checkbox if a tyre is damaged or had an issue
- New and measured tread depth (default new value are defined in the tyre spec but can be overridden)
- XxWear(%) = (New_Depth - Min(Meas_Depth))/(New_Depth - Min_Depth) (%)
- Front Balance = (FlWear + FrWear) / (FlWear + FrWear + RlWear + RrWear) (%)
- Rear Balance = (RlWear + RrWear) / (FlWear + FrWear + RlWear + RrWear) (%)
- Left Balance = (FlWear + RlWear) / (FlWear + FrWear + RlWear + RrWear) (%)
- Right Balance = (FrWear + RrWear) / (FlWear + FrWear + RlWear + RrWear) (%)
- WearPerStint = XxWear / (numberOfLapsCompleted / expectedStintLength)
- TheoNumberOfStints = 100 / wearPerStint
How to add a picture
- Click on Add Photo
- Select the picture you want to add
=> The picture will be added on the server.
If the picture was already added by someone else, you can click on Download to get it locally.
How to delete a wear sheet
Select the wear sheet you want to delete and click on Delete Wear Sheet.
Export all wear sheets
It is possible to export all worksheets in CSV format.