Event Report Profiles
Table of contents
Event report profile
This section of the software is only accessible with Admin rights
The first step to create an event report is to define an event report profile. The Event Report Profiles page can be accessed from the Admin Ribbon Bar.
To create an event report profile definition you have to define fields for the following categories:
- Rows: Defines the categories for rows data
- Columns: Defines the categories for columns data
- Data: Defines the information to be displayed on the table
- Filter: Defines categories to filter the information
The fields have the following properties:
- Name: Display name for the field
- Data Source: Expression for the field parameter. The information is analyzed on a lap level, one data point is generated per lap. The syntax allows math expressions (i.e. ParameterA+ParemeterB). To access the RunSheet level properties, like Car or Driver, start the expression with "RunSheet". This will force a scope change.
- Area Index: This property is only used for Rows and Columns and indicates the item priority in case you defined multiple fields for the same category.
- Summary Type: This property indicates the kind of display summary for each field. For example, if the field is "LapTime" and the summary type is "Min" the grid will display the best lap time for each data group. If the field is "LapNumber" and the summary type is "Max" the grid will show the total number of laps per run. In the case of Column or Row fields, this property indicates the type of summary for the row or column grand total.
- Cell Format: This property allows you to format values using the format strings described in:
- Standard Numeric Format Strings
- Custom Numeric Format Strings
- Standard Date and Time Format Strings
- Custom Date and Time Format Strings
Example - Cell Formats
Value "123.45" :
- Cell Format "N0", Display: 123
- Cell Format "N1", Display: 123.4
- Cell Format "C2", Display: $123.4
- Cell Format "P0", Display: 12345%
- Sort Field: By default, all the rows and columns are sorted alphabetically. Sort Field allows you to define a custom sort parameter.
The information is analyzed on a lap level, one data point is generated per lap