Table of contents
Run plan display
To open the run plan display, click on Event and then Run Plan:
A new tab will appear with all the run plans of your sessions for the selected event/car:
To open a run plan of a session, click on the + icon on the left-hand side of the session name:
Run plan mode
There are two modes available for the run plan: Run or Lap.
- Run mode: a number of total laps must be defined for each run and all calculations will be based on the average lap time and fuel consumption defined in the Event details.
- Lap mode: each lap can be customized thanks to the Lap Markers. The lap marker allows setting a different lap time, fuel consumption, and mileage multiplier for each lap (Out, In, Push, ...etc.).
Add a run plan
To add a run plan, select a session, and click on Add Plan. A new run plan will appear:
Edit the name of the run plan:
A previous run plan can be chosen so that the tyre mileage can be correctly calculated.
Several run plans can be associated with a single session. You can switch from one to another by selecting the run plan in the Combobox:
Add a run in a run plan
After having created a run plan, you need to add runs. To do so, click on Add Run. It will create a new run in the run plan. If runs are already in the run plan, it will add it at the end.
Then enter the following information:
- #Laps: number of total laps for the run (including in and out lap)
- Driver: select among the list
- Tyre Set: select among the list
- Brake Set: select among the list
- Pit Time: the total time between the end of the previous run (or the start of session) and the start of the current run
- Full Tank: select the checkbox if the tank if fulfilled
All the other cells will populate automatically based on the information provided.
Alternatively, it is possible to add in the run plan:
- a time break: this can be useful for a planned break during the session or a red flag for example.
- a time filler: in that case, the session time is not stopped (example: lunch break,...) and the car is not running.
To add a run between two existing runs, click on Insert Run or Insert Time Filler or Insert Time Break.
To delete a run, select the run and click on Delete Run.
Add laps in a run (Lap mode only)
Print & Export
To print the selected run plans of an event/car, click on Print Run Plan. A window will popup. Select the session(s) to print and click OK.
To export to pdf, click on Export Plan To PDF. A window will popup. Select the session(s) to print and click OK.